- For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to _____ and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
a piece of bread
- But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it…
doth not know his left hand from his right.
destroyeth his own soul.
doeth it to his peril.
provoketh her husband to wrath.
- Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith…
I have done no wickedness.
What is dessert?
Now is your wife my aversary.
Stolen waters taste sweet.
- A gracious woman retaineth _____ and strong men retain riches.
- As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without…
loyalty to her husband.
- A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as…
shoes with which he shall walk on dung.
a tree that bringeth forth no fruit.
rottenness in his bones.
- Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish…
buildeth it not.
will not lift her hand to help.
burneth it with fire.
plucketh it down with her hands.
- _____ and a contentious woman are alike.
A stubborn mule
A continual dropping in a very rainy day
A cause that is totally lost
A pain in the neck
- It is better to dwell _____, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
in the cellar of the house
in the wilderness
with an enemy
on the threshing floor
- Who can find a _____ woman? for her price is far above rubies.
- For three things the earth is disquieted, and for four which it cannot bear: For a servant when he reigneth; and a fool when he is filled with meat. For an odious woman when she is married; and an handmaid that…
taketh counsel with fools.
is killed in the performance of her duties.
murders her mistress.
is heir to her mistress.
- Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, _____
will have a memorial forever.
she shall be praised.
shall receive the inheritance of the righteous.
shall be blessed in all that she does.
Answers to Bible Quiz: Women
- a piece of bread. (Proverbs 6:26)
- destroyeth his own soul. (Proverbs 6:32)
- I have done no wickedness. (Proverbs 30:20)
- honour (Proverbs 11:16)
- discretion. (Proverbs 11:22)
- rottenness in his bones. (Proverbs 12:4)
- plucketh it down with her hands. (Proverbs 14:1)
- A continual dropping in a very rainy day. (Proverbs 27:15)
- in the wilderness. (Proverbs 21:19)
- virtuous (Proverbs 31:10)
- is heir to her mistress. (Proverbs 30:21-23)
- she shall be praised. (Proverbs 31:30)