FILTER BY:

The Loveland Protestant Reformed Christian School

On March 23, 1959 a meeting was called at the Loveland Protestant Reformed Church for all parties interested in organizing a school society.  This meeting and those following were conducted under the able leadership of the Rev. H. Kuiper until a society was formed on April 24, 1959. The first society consisted of thirteen members, […]

Continue reading