FILTER BY:

History of Southwest Protestant Reformed Church

On May 30, 1926, nineteen families with their 54 baptized children and 5 individuals requested the consistory of Eastern Avenue Protesting Christian Reformed Church to organize them formally as Roosevelt Park Protesting Christian Reformed Church, later changed to Roosevelt Park Protestant Reformed Church. The first place of worship was a large room above what was […]

Continue reading